Friday, April 2, 2010

Dear Interweb World,

I am the new Naughty Nutritionist. A petite, girl-next-door version of naughty nutrition. The type that has the science background and enough street smarts in the real world to know the obstacles to "healthy eating."

Because let's face it, sometimes we eat just because it is that damn good. I was born and raised in Wisconsin. I appreciate good beer, good sausage, and awesome company. Therefore you can expect plenty of tailgating and beer festivals in the near future of this blog.

On the flip side, I am also a personal trainer and student of dietetics. I am set to graduate in December and, fingers crossed, will be doing an internship soon after to become a Registered Dietitian.

Let's raise our glasses (wine, beer, or water (for the not-so-naughty)) and toast to a new era of naughtiness.

Cheers!

1 comment: